We want you to be active and involved in our blog and all that we post, but please remember a few safety guidelines:
- Do share your general reactions to the post's content. Feedback of all kind is welcome!
- Do keep your personal information personal.
- Do post general questions in our comments, even if it seems small or simple or silly. If you are thinking it, someone else probably had the thought as well!
- DO NOT post your personally identifiable information (account numbers, addresses, social security numbers, etc) or any other information, on any comment on this blog, or anywhere else for that matter, unless you are also willing to post that information on a billboard next to a highway. If you have a question regarding your specific account, please email or call us directly.
- Do not send us personal identifiable information via email, unless it is encrypted for safety purposes (this function generally not enabled for personal e-mail use).
- Do not use our blog to post spam comments or advertise unauthorized services in any way. This blog is actively monitored; those post will be removed. Repeat offenders will be blocked from posting!
I hope you will have a rewarding experience as you browse our blog. Let's work together to make sure that everyone's experience is positive and information-safe!